Tuesday, April 26, 2016

Skull Bag Winner!!

The pollen count is incredibly high and the humid, hot weather is settling in for the week. It must be spring in the South!

I waited until the pine pollen was done dropping before cleaning off the front porch, and we have been enjoying it all week.



Of course, one cannot simply sit outside without a influx of many animals, especially dogs.
Yesterday we took advantage of the nice day and did some homeschooling outside on the porch with glasses of sweet tea.

I have been organizing my unfinished quilting projects and plan to start tackling them this weekend. I have several that need attention and now I have a great space to get started.


Quinn's cat Bumpit is known for being kind of moody, but she can not resist following me down to sew. She loves the sofa and all of the yarn and quilts.

Thank you for stopping here and reading! Using a random generator the winner of the skull bag is
Michelle Jackson!

Michelle, please email me at mybarefootfarm@catt.com and send me your address. I will happily get your new bag in the mail to you!

As always,

Happy Tuesday Ya'll!


2 comments:

  1. Congratulations to Michelle! That was a fun blog to read. And iced tea sounds so good. I still have a sore throat with blisters - sighhhhh.... I still am hoping I'm toward the end of this virus (coxsackievirus.😔 And yes,it's most often children that get it, but it's hitting adults here in our area. Yuk!) So, I'm heading to the kitchen for some iced tea! See, you've inspired me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations to Michelle! That was a fun blog to read. And iced tea sounds so good. I still have a sore throat with blisters - sighhhhh.... I still am hoping I'm toward the end of this virus (coxsackievirus.😔 And yes,it's most often children that get it, but it's hitting adults here in our area. Yuk!) So, I'm heading to the kitchen for some iced tea! See, you've inspired me!

    ReplyDelete

Send some love....leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...