Friday, February 13, 2015

Grand Opening!

Ok, so it isn't a HUGE grand opening, but I do have 1 item in my shop now.

A few weeks ago I found this beautiful candy skull fabric and knew I had to sew something with it!
I also have a fabulous purse/bag that I made last spring. Combine the two and you have a beautiful new purse!



The pattern is from Hunter Design Studios and is the Wee Chunky Bag.


Sam Hunter was kind enough to allow me to sell some of these bags in my Etsy Shop.

 
Lots of interior pockets make this bag especially useful. I can fit lots of chocolate and lip gloss into this bag...you know important things like that:-)



Anyway, I made 2 of these bags and they are in my shop. A girl has to start somewhere, right? Now to get busy and list a few more goodies I have made. Soaps will arrive as soon as they are finished curing!


Happy Friday Ya'll!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Send some love....leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...