Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Happy New Year! *Video link fixed!*

I cannot believe another year has gone. I have spent the last few days trying to rest and relax.

Today I am planning and gearing up for the remainder of our school year and all of the activities that go along with spring. I have a pile of seed catalogs to comb through too as I plan the garden.
It's pretty cold out here now but I know spring weather is just around the corner. I love Georgia:-)

I hope everyone had a fantastic Christmas and New Year.

I will be back Friday but I want to leave with my annual year in review through pictures!

Have a great week!

 

1 comment:

  1. Thankfulness to my father who informed me regarding this blog, this weblog is really remarkable.
    My webpage ; authentic nfl jersey

    ReplyDelete

Send some love....leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...