Monday, July 30, 2012

A Quilt, Afghan, and Lucy

Just a quick update as we are about to head out the door to run. Remember we are working through the Couch to 5k. We missed last week due to Devin working night shifts, and I came down with a terrible stomach bug. I am just now eating real food today.
We are starting week three and it's been pretty easy so far. In fact I am amazed how quickly we have shaped up cardiac-wise. 



I finally finished this quilt top. It looks nothing like the pattern due a tragic event that ruined some of the fabric.
Zeb had an accident in his undies and when I told him to go to the laundry room and I would clean him up (this is where my sewing table sits) , he took the initiative to pull those undies off and put them on my sewing table. On top of my neatly cut out fabric.
Well, you can't wash small five inch squares of fabric.
In wanted a more scrappy quilt anyway:-)



I am going to crochet a really cool afghan. It consists of crocheting these small medallions and then putting them together. I like having something small that I can crochet while watching netflix or listening to the children read. Hopefully I will be done by.........October.
Gotta have a goal, right?


Lucy is still pregnant. She is bagged up and her udders are huge! She also has some engorgement and mucus coming from her back end. Any day now!



Keep Lucy in your thoughts and I will keep you all posted!



Have a cool week!

****Just a reminder that there are only a few days left to vote for me in the Circle of Moms Top 25 Moms of Large Families. Will you give a gal a hand or a vote? I am at #11, last I looked:-) Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Send some love....leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...