Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Foodie

The weather is beautiful and we are getting school done in a jiffy so we can play outside!

Of course, I am always looking for new recipes to try and thought I would share a few I found on the ever so addictive Pinterest. (sigh)

First is Bourbon Street Chicken. Looks simple with ingredients that I always have around.




This recipe gives me a great reason to shop around for some cute little ramekin dishes.



I have a thing for pies. I love them, the way they look and the way they taste. This one looks beautiful and yummy!


Finally, the Oreo pudding cake! The girls are making this one today! Who can resist anything with Oreos?



Hope you are enjoying lovely spring weather too!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Send some love....leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...