Monday, September 26, 2011

Birthdays: The Big 1 year!

I know at one time, way before I had more than 1 child, birthday parties were celebrated with tons of decorations and party favor bags.

Now that we have 7 children who celebrate birthdays, we have scaled back considerably, but that is not to say the celebration and fun are any less than HUGE!

We always have lots of food and family. In case you are unfortunate and do not belong to a BIG family let me tell you a secret formula.

LOTS OF FOOD + LOTS OF FAMILY = LOTS and LOTS of FUN!

Fletcher is officially the big one year old tomorrow.



We celebrated Saturday with grandparents, uncles, aunts, cousins and siblings.

Fletcher LOVED his cupcakes...and so did everyone else!

After a quick bath we let him open his presents, or should I say I opened his presents and he played with them. Yes, his siblings and cousins played with them too!

 So it was not the week long planned event we had back in our smaller days but boy it was sure a ton of fun. It's also been a blessing to see this baby grow into a one year old.
 Later this week I will share with you a great use of apples, which are abundant this time of year.
Also, please go and VOTE FOR ME! I am creeping up the list and that makes me thrilled! You can vote once per day! Thank you so much!

Hope your Monday has been rockin' fun!



2 comments:

  1. Justin says that Fletch is soooooo cute:) he like the pictures
    its Sierra~

    ReplyDelete

Send some love....leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...