Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Beach Invasion

Well we spent a long weekend in Mississippi and loved it! The beaches were beautiful and the weather great, and it was not crowded at all. In fact we made several sand castles along the shore.


We also discovered that Indiana has a talent for catching fish with her bare hands. She's like the character in the book "Hoot" called mullet fingers.

Zeb's favorite activity was to throw sand...at everyone and everything.


The main reason we go to Mississippi is to see this wonderful lady, Aunt Inez. She is my great-aunt and she turns 96 this year! Every year we have a big birthday bash/family reunion for her. She looked great and I must say her mind is as sharp as ever! (I hope I have the same gene)

After our drive home yesterday we unpacked and prepared for the busy day today. We started our school year and it went well. My oldest two girls have heavier loads of work, but everything went smoothly and I am grateful for that fact! It can sometimes be challenging to school with small children and toddlers, but it is a lesson in patience. I will have to do a post on that soon:-)

Tomorrow? Journee goes on an orientation flight with her Civil Air Patrol. I will try and get a picture!

lol
sami:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Send some love....leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...